Pricing and Services - Online UIF Registration
Main Features - Online, Easy to use - All you need is Internet
- UIF Registration – DomesticSA™ works for the Employer to get the best UIF Results
- Arrears Payments – Back dated to where the Employee and Employer both benefit
- Online Payroll System – Easily create monthly Payslips, Track leave, UIF, Earnings & Deductions
- Legal Documents – Customised Employment Contracts, Duty Sheets, Certificate of Service etc.
- Disciplinary – Personal Online Labour consultant for Warning letters, Termination of Service etc.
- Support – Personal Online support on any related issues by a qualified Labour Consultant
UIF Registration and help with Arrears Payments
*R249.00 per Household Once-off
Employement Management and Payroll System
*R69-00 per Household per month (up to FIVE Employees)
Labour Consultants Access
INCLUDED IN UIF REGISTRATION PAYMENT (R249.00 Once-off)
- Access to DomesticSA’s Professional HR Consultants
- UIF Registration for Employer
- UIF Registration for up to two Employees
- Full registration and management of payments to Department of Labour for UIF
- Help with any arrears payments due to the Department of Labour and we help you get the best deal.
INCLUDED IN THE EMPLOYEMENT MANAGEMENT AND PAYROLL SYSTEM FEE (R69.00pm)
- Continued Access to the Domestic SA Employement Management and Payroll System with updates.
- Amendments to Employment Contract/s and other Legal documents
- Optimisation of Basic Salary structures, Bonuses and UIF (DomesticSA Incentive Scheme built to benifit the Employer)
- Monthly processing and notifications of UIF deductions
- Yearly reconciliation of UIF contributions
- Assistance with all matters related to UIF
- Easy processing of monthly Payslips for each Employee as per Legislative requirements and Payslip Archiving
- Monthly updated Attendance Register as per Legislative requirements
- Online processing and tracking of Annual, Sick and Family Responsibility Leave
- Full Legal assistance with all Disciplinary steps, Misconduct and tracking thereof
- Drafting of Legal Letters and Documentation between Employer and Employee (Warnings, Specialised Contracts etc.)
- FREE Legal advice on all Labour related issues by an experienced Labour consultant
The following easy payment options are available:
- Credit Card – Full annual advanced payment
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) – Full annual advanced payment
- Debit Order – Registration fee and monthly debit of the Service fee
Who must register?
Every Household in SA with one or more Employee working 24 HOURS per MONTH or more, regardless of the wages paid, whether they also work elsewhere or if they are only casual employments.
Employee earning threshold:
This system is designed for employees earning Less than R5,000.00 per month
What differentiates us?
The DomesticSA™ System is pre-configured to benefit the Employer. We ensure you are at all times compliant with current Labour laws. The system automatically adjusts and configures your payroll to protect you in all aspects.