How it works - Domestic Worker UIF Registration
UIF REGISTRATION AND ARREARS PAYMENTS
- By selecting Option 2 you will be taken to the UIF Registration form.
- You will need to complete this form in order for us to get the correct details about yourself the Employer and the Employee you wish to register with the Department of Labour for UIF.
- Upon finalising the Registration and validating your Email account, you will receive an Email with a secure link back to DomesticSA so you can make payment to us so we can start the whole UIF registration process.
- Once Payment has been made we will keep you informed to the progress and send you your UIF registration number and any arrears information you my need
EMPLOYEMENT MANAGEMENT AND PAYROLL SYSTEM
- By selecting Option 1 you will be taken to the DOMESTICSA Registration form.
- Upon finalising the Registration and validating your Email account, you will receive an Email with your security Login information that you need to enter into the Member Login section on the Home screen.
- After successful Login, you will have access to the DomesticSA Back-office system
- Employer Profile – DomesticSA™ works for the Employer
- Employee Profile – Fully manage up to five Employees for R69.00
- Online Payroll System – Easily create monthly Payslips, Track leave, UIF, Earnings & Deductions
- Legal Documents – Customised Employment Contracts, Duty Sheets, Certificate of Service etc.
- Disciplinary – Personal Online Labour consultant for Warning letters, Termination of Service etc.
- Support – Personal Online support on any related issues by a qualified Labour Consultant
- Payment. Use any of our easy payment options to make annual or monthly payments.
- Access the following online:
- Setup each Employee in your Employ (Domestic, Garden, Care Taker, Nanny etc.)
- Configure Payroll per Employee for all Earnings, Deductions and Lave management
- Print Employment Contract that is automatically configured per Employee
- Configure, save and print Duty Sheet/s that needs to accompany the Employment Contract
- Print monthly Attendance Registers
- Configure, Edit, Print, Save monthly Payslips
- UIF Registrations and payments are automated for your convenience.
- Login on a monthly basis and update Attendance, Leave and Payroll.
- Experiencing Disciplinary problems? No problem!
- Access our Disciplinary Guide and have access to your personal online Labour Consultant that will assist in all disciplinary matters and procedures.